Friday, April 25, 2008

Paceline Goes International















Here's a letter from Major Pat Rimron who
is Serving in Iraq. The Paceline jersey would
look good is desert camo! All our Best Pat!!!

Van and Cam
How is it going!! Sorry its taken
me so long to email. We're settledin here at last.
My guys are running missions daily out in Baghdad.
I go with them sometimes but have my fair
share of paperwork to do. Itshot as in over
100s already and the bad guys keep lobbing
mortars androckets our direction daily.
Gotta love a war zone.I've been doing a good
deal of working out, inside of course. I run on
the treadmill and do the elliptical 5-6 times a
week and lift 3-4 timesa week. I've gained
a few pounds from the lifting and all the
greatfood they have here in the chow hall.
I wish I could ride but it's abit to dangerous
(not to mention HOT) out there....
There is spinningclass at 6AM but its an ordeal
to get to the place where they do it soI'm not sure
if its doable.It looks like we may actually be
back in DEC sometime. Of course thatmeans
I can do the winter CX series!! =)
Give my best to everyone!

Pat




No comments: