Monday, March 31, 2008

News From Alex and the Boys











Alex and Matt raced Sat. in Cali. It was a tough
race with every pro known to man. Geoff Kabush
won, while other insane pros like JHK, Jeramiah Bishop,
Ryan Trebon, and Barry Wicks finished close behind.
It must be very cool for the boys to be racing in fields
with such talent. Check out this link to Cyclingnews
for a full race report.
If anyone has any race results or reports from the weekend
give me a call at the shop. Lots of stuff was happening this
past weekend, and we would love to hear about it. 336 768 6408

Here's what Alex had to say:

What's up?Cross-Country-66thSo the cross country
went kinda ok. I placed 66th out of 92 racers.
The race consisted of 5 laps. The first lap went sour.
Every lap after that I picked one or two riders off every
lap until the fourth lap. Then I was pulledbut not lapped.
Short Track-44thThe short track went well.
I started in a great position and held frailly strong in
the mid to low 30's for some of the race, then slowly
dropped to 44th. I lasted for almost the entire race.
I made it to the lap cards and then I was pulled.
(Its a 20 minute race and then after 20 minutes they
go to3 laps of the course-lap cards) It was pretty crazy,
I was riding with Liam killeen(world cup racer) for a few
minutes and almost wrecked him. I was like wow!!!

Alex

No comments: